Clash of Clans: Lootopia a super strong Town Hall level 8 War Base



This is my first time to share my base design. Inspired by Avernicus thread in supercell forum I have made my own labyrinth type base to meet my requirement.

As an active player in active war clan, I need to make balance to my base where I can stand at least to all-in level 3 dragons attack or to stand against newly upgraded Town Hall level 9 players.

This base was made to make use of common troops AI pathing. When this base got an attack, the enemy troops will be trapped and follow the path. That is why this type of base have to spread its defensive building along with trap combination.

The name Lootopia I give was to mark that this base use the loot storage to slow down the enemy, where the loot storage has highest hit points among others.

All the wizard towers, air defense rocket, giant bomb and Tesla towers was spread out in triangulate pattern to keep them covers the entire base. Barbarian King and Clan Castle also put in semi-centralized to anticipate Golem and P.E.K.K.A attack and make it difficult for enemy to pull all the troops in Clan Castle.

If you are going to use this base, you may want to put dragon along with wizard or all wizard in Clan Castle as your first defense.

I believe that this base can be an anti 3 star war base if all air defense rocket and splash damage building have been upgraded to the max.

Here is the base layout:

Speed Build:


Defense War Log :


EmoticonEmoticon